Buying your first home is one of the biggest milestones of your life our goal is to be here to guide you every step of the way.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
Initial Meeting & Needs Analysis
- Saving the Down Payment & Building your Credit
- Discussing BC Home Partnership Program, Borrowed Down Payment & Gifted Fund options.
- Reviewing all supporting documentation & thoroughly analyzing your file to determine your options and hold rates with potential lenders for up to 120 days.
Qualifications & Searching for your dream home.
- We will evaluate the specific figures on homes/condos of interest, and ensuring that the overall expenses will fit your budget.
Writing the offer & submitting to the lender
- I will be here to quickly action & help with setting an achievable turnaround time for both your expectations & lender requirements to ensure we are always 1 step ahead.
- Confirming all lender requirements have been met, including appraisal, inspection, and that you are comfortable moving forward following your due diligence.
Closing & Getting the Keys
- We will ensure through active communication with both your realtor, lawyer & insurance provider that all items are actioned and prepared to meet your closing date & get the keys in your hand to your new home on time!
- We will be available when you have any questions and my goal is to have an annual review to realign your goals both for building equity in the property, pre-payment schedules, budgeting and aquiring next property to ensure we are on track to meet your wants and needs.
Looking for your first home?
Buying a home is an exciting time! You’re about to take a big step so you will definitely need some advice from a mortgage professional. We will give you the facts your bank won’t tell you about financing your first home. With access to multiple lenders, we’ll help you find the best rates and best mortgage options to help you buy your dream home. Our best advice? Begin with a conversation with a mortgage professional in your area.
Need a pre-approval before you go househunting?
Find out how much you can afford before you go househunting! This will keep you focused on shopping for homes within your price range. If you qualify for a preapproved mortgage, you’ll be certain of the size of mortgage for which you qualify and guaranteed a rate for a specific period of time. If you don’t qualify for a pre-approved mortgage, we will be able to help you estimate a mortgage-qualifying amount.